We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email, telephone number and social media contacts, including but not confined to, Twitter and Facebook plus user’s IP address
- demographic information such as address, post code
- other information relevant to customers’ requirements, queries and comments
Why do we collect this information and what do we do with it?
We gather client information to better understand your needs and provide the best service possible, more specifically for:
- our internal records
- improvement of our services
- periodical sending out of promotional emails regarding new or altered services or other information which we feel will be of use or interest using the contact details provided
- the tailoring of this website according to requirements and visitors’ interests
Controlling your personal information
We will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Safe and secure
This website has an SSL Certificate this shows trusted, secure and encrypted information exchange between browsers and webservers, websites and networks.
Any information shared with us digitally may be kept for up to 90 days, after which it will be deleted unless, you were/are/become a client, an employee or professional associate/supplier, whereby we will retain your information unless you ask us to remove it from our database.We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to External Websites
In common with almost all professionally run websites, this website logs the IP address of each visitor in order to keep it running reliably. This is also essential for protecting the website and its visitors from malicious attacks, including infection with malware.
This website provides information as a service to visitors and to do this reliably and efficiently, it sometimes places small amounts of information on your computer or device (e.g. mobile phone). This includes small files known as cookies.
How Cookies Are Used
- avoiding the need to ask for the same information several times during a session (e.g. when filling in forms), or
- remembering that you have logged in, so that you don’t have to re-enter your username and password on every page.
Cookies for Analytics
We use analytics to measure how many visitors are using the website, which pages interest them and so on, and this involves storing the following cookies:
- Name: _utma
- Name: _utmb
- Name: _utmc
- Name: _utmz
For more information Google Analytics website.
The cookies stored by this website cannot be used to identify you personally.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
Non-essential cookies are currently ALLOWED.
Privacy Queries, Data Removal and Complaints
You may, at any time, request to see what information of yours we hold and request its deletion. There is no charge and we will supply the information to you within 30 days.
Please contact email@example.com if you have a query, wish to remove your data from our systems or have a complaint about something you think we have done that affects your data privacy. In respect of a complaint, please do let us know and allow us to remedy the situation. You are also free, at any time, to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via the https://ico.org.uk.