Fun, companionship and
living the best life possible…
- All our management and care team will respect our clients as a full citizens with rights and responsibilities and recognise the intrinsic value of people, regardless of circumstances, by respecting their uniqueness and meeting their personal needs with respect.
- We will ensure unrestricted access for our clients to complete chosen activities. Religious and cultural rights will be observed with the minimum of staff intervention.
- We will support our clients to be independent, even where this may incur a degree of calculated risk and offer assistance where clients are unable to complete a task by themselves.
- We will ensure the environment is appropriate to the needs of our clients, i.e. even temperature, lighting and access.
- Our clients will be treated appropriate to their age, i.e. conversation, activities and outings.
- Our services and care planning will be done in such a way as to meet the unique needs of each individual member as far as possible.
- All our team take pride in the quality of care they provide.
Centre Manager Amanda Wye and her team will be delighted to welcome you to a free taster session and talk through what you and your family and loved ones are looking for. Open Monday to Friday, we are flexible about the time you want to spend with us, offering half days, full days and respite day care breaks. Just let us know.